PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THE CONTAINER.
Talked with the Clearing agent and the CONTAINER is out of the port of Mombasa, however, the truck that is carrying it only made it a few miles out of Mombasa to the first RIVER BRIDGE CROSSING and it broke down.
They have been working on it for hours and if it is not repaired in another hour the Trucking Company will dispatch another truck to change out and continue to Chuka.
As it stands now it will not get to CHUKA until sometime tomorrow. It is already 8:22 p.m. in Mombasa, KENYA.
Humphrey has been notified and we had the trucking Company call to explain the details to Humphrey.
For a container which was suppose to have arrive d May 18th we sure have been attacked from every angle just to get this far, so PLEASE KEEP PRAYING God has a Plan and we don’t know what it is.
I don’t KNOW what the FUTURE FOR THIS CONTAINER IS but I do KNOW WHO HOLDS OUR FUTURE. MAY GOD’S WILL BE DONE!