Just got off the phone with the clearing agent. The truck and container are on their way to Nairobi now. Because the container could not get there last night and the TEAM has left to go back to Nairobi to begin their Journey home, Humphrey wisely decided to postpone the delivery until Sat. It would not be possible for the container to be delivered before Sat. because no one will be there to handle it.
Therefore the journey continues for GOD’s Little Ark which HE made arrangements for and He will have it delivered in HIS TIMING not ours.